Bluetooth Motorcycles half helmets offer an open road riding experience. One of the very few risks is the possibility of getting hurt easily in an accident. Especially if you happen to be wearing a helmet that doesn’t fit your head properly.
In this article, I am going to explore what makes some Bluetooth motorcycle helmets with built in communication systems better than others, and why you might want to consider getting one.
What is a Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet?
A Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is a type of motorcycle helmet that uses Bluetooth communication system within an helmet to connect to a phone or other device.
There are a few key differences between a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet and a traditional motorcycle helmet. First, a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet covers more head area than a traditional half shell motorcycle helmet. Although they are not good to block wind noise.
Another difference between a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet and a traditional motorcycle helmet is that a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet can be connected to a phone or other device. This allows riders to stay connected while they are riding. They can also use the device to listen to music, receive notifications, or answer calls.
Overall, Bluetooth motorcycle helmets are an important part of the modern motorcyclist’s arsenal. They offer increased safety and convenience features that make riding easier and more enjoyable.
Types of Motorcycle Half Helmets
- There are a variety of motorcycle half helmets on the market today, each with its own unique features and benefits.
- Some of the main types of motorcycle half helmets include full face, open face, modular, and flip-up helmets.
- Full face motorcycle half helmets offer the most protection from injury in a crash. They cover the entire head and neck area, making them ideal for riders who want to be completely safe in a crash.
- Open face motorcycle half helmets are less protective than full face helmets, but they offer more flexibility in terms of facial expression and ventilation.
- Modular motorcycle half helmets are similar to open face helmets in that they do not cover the nose and mouth, but they come with several different parts that can be easily replaced if damaged in a crash. This makes them a good choice for riders who are likely to damage their helmet in a crash at some point.
- Flip-up motorcycle half helmets are the most protective type of helmet available on the market today. They enclose the entire head and neck in a single piece of plastic, protecting them from serious injury
Why Should You Consider Buying A Bluetooth Helmet?
If you want to enjoy an open face riding experience without stopping your bike for regular communication then a Bluetooth half shell motorcycle helmet is a great choice. Know why they are the best:
- They’re Comfortable
A lot of people find that Bluetooth motorcycle helmets are much more comfortable than traditional helmets. Not only are they wireless, but they also have adjustable straps and padding that make them fit perfectly. This means you can customize your helmet to fit your head perfectly, which is important if you want to avoid any headaches or neck pain.
- They’re Wireless
Another advantage of Bluetooth motorcycle helmets is that they’re wireless. You can simply connect your device to the helmet and start enjoying your music or phone call without any interference.
- They Stay On Your Head Better
One of the biggest problems with traditional helmets is that they often slip off your head during a crash. This can cause serious injuries, so it’s important to choose a helmet that will stay on your head during a crash. Bluetooth motorcycle helmets do a great job of doing this, thanks to their adjustable straps and padding.
Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Half Helmets Available Today
If you’re looking for a motorcycle half helmet that offers top-of-the-line protection and features, read the reviews carefully. Each of these helmets has its own unique features and benefits that will make them a great pick for anyone looking to ride with safety and comfort in mind.
Here is the best Bluetooth motorcycle half helmets available today:
LS2 Helmets Rebellion Bluetooth Motorcycle Half Helmet:
Looking for a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet that will keep you safe and sound while you ride? Look no further than the LS2 Helmets Rebellion Bluetooth Motorcycle Half Helmet. ls2 rebellion was designed with safety and comfort in mind, and it comes with features like an audio port, twin shield system drop, a sun visor, and a noise-cancelling microphone.
It comes with a high-quality built-in FM transmitter so you can listen to your favorite music while you ride. And there’s even an integrated Bluetooth headset so you can take calls for long hours of talk time, too. This helmet is great for motorcyclists who want to stay safe and sound while biking in style.
LS2 Helmet Rebellion Pros:
- Adjustable Twin Shield System
- DOT approved
- Flow-through ventilation
- Technical fabric liner is hypoallergenic
Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Half Helmet, And Their Key Differences Pros
- √ Adjustable Twin Shield System
- √ DOT approved
- √ Flow-through ventilation
- √ Technical fabric liner is hypoallergenic
When it comes to motorcycle safety, Hands-Free Operation is essential. That’s why we highly recommend the bluetooth half helmets on this list. Built in speaker and mic along with peak and twin shield so you can answer your phone or control your music without taking your hands off the handlebars.